Scrapbook paper Christmas Tags

Hello!  I am getting so excited for Christmas, but it has really come fast this year!

I am sure you have seen all the free printable christmas gift tags floating around blog land and pinterest.  I had pinned the cutest ones from Shanty2Chic and went to print them last night.  (Printables found Here).

But I was out of colored ink!   Ughhhhhhh!  And....I don't have 5 million dollars to go by more (that might be a slight exaggeration, ink is sooooo expensive).

So what's a girl to do?

Well never you fear the solution is here!  (cool, I rhymed)

I grabbed some christmas scrap book paper, and cut it to 8 1/2 x 11 paper size.
Then pulled up the tags (they are so cute, wishing I had colored ink!) and pushed print.  At this point I set my paper to print in black and white, since that is all I had, black.  I put the christmas paper in the printer (make sure it will be printing on the fun side).  And pushed print!
Super cute!  All ready to be cut.
To make this fast I used my paper cutter on the long cuts and then did the rest with scissors, and hole punched several at a time.
They were super cute!  I bought a pack of 25 bags from Dollar Tree and filled them with homemade caramels and kisses!

I finished these few last night for kids teachers, and thought I'll snap a picture just in case.  Well thank goodness I did because in the rush this morning to get kids out the door, make the rest of the bags, and get tags signed, I didn't even have a second to think about pictures!

So there you have it, if you still need tags for Christmas, you could save on colored ink and use scrapbook paper!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  I will most likely not be blogging over the winter break so I can fully enjoy the time with family and friends!

See you next year!
Mindi

I will be linking to these parties.

Share:

1 comments

Your comments make me smile! I love to hear what you think!