My Personal Pinterest Challenge

I remember when Pinterest first came out and a lot of bloggers were doing  The Pinterest Challenge.  

Basically they were taking a pin and DOING it, instead of just pinning, pinning, pinning.  I decided to do my own.

This is what I made.


I pinned it from HERE, you can see my actual pin HERE  These are great DIY Halloween Blocks from Poppies At Play.   Printable included!

You simply  get a 2x4, cut it to match the letters, paint the blocks, and mod podge the letters on!

Easy peasy!  And so cute!

I challenge you to do your own personal pinterest challenge.

Pick a pin, and then DO IT!

I promise you will be so glad you did!

Have fun!
Mindi

Share:

1 comments

  1. What a challenge.. I've been pinning away.. have made one or two but nothing else.. It's just inspiration to me really. Your blocks turned out great. I did some on old stamp block so they were smaller, but I really like the larger look.. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! I love to hear what you think!